We are excited for our upcoming fall season. We are gearing up and getting ready to start. We just wanted to give you a couple of quick updates on the season.
- You should be hearing from your coach (via email or phone) in the next couple of weeks. Our first game is Saturday, August 24. The fall season concludes October 19. There is no game on Labor Day weekend.
- We will be having a field day on Saturday, August 10 to get the fields ready. It’ll start at 8:30 for the U-8 and below levels and 12:00 for the older divisions. We’d appreciate any help we can get!
- Uniform purchases – if you still need to purchase a uniform, our uniform coordinator, Laurie Frantz, will be selling uniforms at the soccer park on Tuesday, August 13th and Tuesday, August 20th at 6:30pm.
We are still in need of some volunteers for the upcoming season at the following positions:
- Referees – We need referees for the U-8 and above divisions. If you or your older child (you can ref for a division below his/her current level) would like to be a referee, please let me know. There is a required training course so even if you don’t know anything about soccer, we can help you.
- Coaches – We still need coaches at the following levels: U-6, U-8 Boys, U-10 Girls
- Players – we can still add players to most divisions so if you’ve heard of someone wanting to register, please have them contact us. We especially need players at the U-12 Boys and the U-14 levels.
We are looking forward to a great season! Thank you for your support of AYSO. If there is anything you need/suggestions you have, please let us know.
Chris Johns and Rona Hummel